We thank you for your interest in our establishment and for the confidence you have shown in our team.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we wanted to share the following information with you:
Our establishment (the Garden of Ravintsara Lodge & Spa) has been open since 05/11/2020.
- First of all, know that our establishment does not have to report any case of proven contamination whether it is our customers or ourselves,
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We carry out a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a washing with soap and water for 20 seconds,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents so as to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The set is wiped with paper towels or disposable wipes (and / or) we use new rags for each room cleaning after the departure of a client. These rags are subjected to intensive washing at a very high temperature after each room cleaning.
- Using disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and tap handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all the other elements regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All linens (sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, table napkins and blankets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature.
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant; as well as our dishwashers and washing machines,
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are thrown away after each session before washing our hands again,
- Finally, the expiry dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
Our cancellation policy
In the case of a reservation you have made directly with us
In accordance with the provisions adopted by the ordinance of March 29, 2020, all stays reserved and which have already been the subject of payments from you and which you wish to cancel will not be reimbursed before 18 months from March 29, 2020, or at the latest July 31, 2021. However, you will be allowed to postpone your stay within the same period of 18 months. The sums that you have already paid (whether the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit for a new identical or equivalent service in the next 18 months.
In the case of a reservation made by you through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the agency (online or travel agency) or the intermediary who made your reservation with your establishment directly. It is, in fact, the latter who must apply the order of March 29, 2020 if he is established in France. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set.We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone: at the following number 06 92 33 15 75
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- fans and lamps
- Window sills and handles
- Hair dryer
- Ironing boards and irons
- Trash cans
- Furniture handles
- Appliances: safe, kettle, etc.
- Rigid back chairs
- Faucet handles
- Shower blinds and doors
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap dispensers
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Night tables