We thank you for your interest in our establishment and the confidence you have in our team.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are going through, we would like to share the following information with you:
- First of all, know that our establishment does not have to report any proven case of contamination, whether it concerns our customers or ourselves,
- Our cleaning procedures are coupled with disinfection procedures according to the following commitments:
- All our rooms are ventilated 20 minutes before any cleaning procedure and all windows are open during all cleaning operations,
- We proceed to a methodical washing of our hands before and after each cleaning by using a wash with soap and water for 20 seconds,
- We clean all the surfaces present in the room using traditional detergents to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs. Once the surfaces are clean, we apply a disinfectant using a spray. The set is wiped down with paper towels or disposable wipes (and / or) we use new cloths for each room cleaning after a guest leaves. These rags are washed intensively at very high temperature after each room cleaning.
- Using disinfectants, we pay particular attention to frequently touched surfaces such as switches, door handles, remote controls and faucet handles (see, at the bottom of this page *, all other items regularly disinfected in our establishment ),
- All household linen (sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, napkins and blankets) are washed at the highest recommended temperature.
- Our vacuum cleaners are emptied after each cleaning and they are systematically cleaned with a disinfectant; as well as our dishwashers and washing machines,
- Also note that we pay special attention to sofas, rugs, curtains and other soft and porous surfaces,
- During each cleaning operation, we use disposable gloves which are discarded after each session before washing our hands again,
- Finally, the expiration dates of all our cleaning supplies are checked with each delivery.
Our Cancellation Policy
For a reservation you made directly with us
In accordance with the measures taken by the ordinance of March 29, 2020, all stays reserved and having already been the subject of payments by you and which you wish to cancel will not be refunded before a period of 18 months from March 29, 2020, i.e. July 31, 2021 at the latest. you will be allowed to postpone your stay within the same 18-month period. The sums that you have already paid (whether it is the deposit or the total balance) can be used in the form of a credit note for a new identical or equivalent service within the next 18 months.
Regarding a reservation that you have made through an intermediary
We strongly recommend that you contact the agency directly (online or travel agency) or the intermediary who made your reservation with your establishment. It is, in fact, the latter who must apply the ordinance of March 29, 2020 if he is established in France. Otherwise, only the latter can decide on the cancellation conditions that he will have set.We are sorry, therefore, not to be able to intervene in this transaction between the latter and yourself.
In case of specific questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly and we will be happy to answer your questions:
- by phone: at the following number 06 92 33 15 75
- by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) Points of attention during our cleaning and disinfection procedures
- Door handles
- Remote controls
- Low table
- fans and lamps
- Window sills and handles
- Hair dryer
- Ironing boards and irons
- Trash cans
- Furniture handles
- Appliances: safe, kettle, etc.
- Rigid back chairs
- Faucet handles
- Awning and shower doors
- Shampoo, shower gel and soap dispensers
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Night tables